First Indian to Complete Graduation at the Age of 14

 

A 14 Year Old Teenager from Hyderabad Agastya Jaiswal claims to be the "First Indian" to complete Graduation at that young age. Normally for a person to graduate it takes around 21-22 Years Old.

Jaiswal has completed his BA Mass Communication and Journalism Degree from Osmania University which recently published its results. He also said that he is the first boy from Telangana to complete his Class X at the age of 9 with a 7.5 GPA.

"My Parents are my teachers. With their support I have been overcoming challenges proving nothing is impossible. I can type A to Z alphabet in just 1.72 seconds. I can tell multiplication tables up to 100. I can write with both hands. I am an international motivational speaker too" he said. He also added that he wants to be a doctor so he will also pursue MBBS.

Speaking to ANI His parents said "We always asked him to understand the subjects. He always ask us questions and we answer him practically." 


Post a Comment

0 Comments