Rajinikanth Announces Political Party Entry in January 2021

 

Rajinikanth

On Thursday, Renowned Tollywood Actor turned politician Rajnikanth ended years of speculation after announcing that he will launch a political party in January 2021 months ahead of Tamil Nadu Assembly Elections and he would announce the details of his party on 31st December,2020.

However he did not clarify whether he will take part and contest for the 2021 state elections.

In his recent twitter post he said "a non corrupt, honest, transparent and secular party with spiritual politics will definitely win the next elections".

In March 2020, Rajinikanth declined the chances of contesting for Chief Ministerial Candidate and would not contest in polls. If his decision remains unchanged then it would disappoint a majority of his fans who wanted him to be the CM of Tamil Nadu.

"I am just an instrument.Only the people can bring about change. If I win,it is the people's victory.If I am Defeated, it will be their defeat.We need to change everything. If not now, then never" said Rajinikanth in a press conference just after his Twitter post.

He added "This is the time for changing the destiny of Tamil Nadu. There is a lot of work to be done to launch a political party, we have already begun the process. I will put my best efforts to succeed in this process."

Speaking on his health he said "You know I underwent a kidney transplant. The doctors adviced me against entering the politics. But for the people of Tamil Nadu, whose prayers only helped me recover when I was undergoing treatment in Singapore, I am ready to even sacrifice my life."

Post a Comment

0 Comments