Translate News

"I am in favour of Akhand Bharat": Asaduddin Owaisi in Aap Ki Adalat

In the latest episode of India TV's flagship show, "Aap Ki Adalat," Rajat Sharma, the host and chairman/editor-in-chief of India TV, interviews Asaduddin Owaisi, chief of the All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul-Muslimeen (AIMIM). Sharma discusses Owaisi's controversial statements and asks him about his opposition to the Uniform Civil Code (UCC Bill).

In response, Owaisi argues that it is not suitable for Muslim society. He emphasizes the need for independent political leadership for India's 17 crore Muslims to progress. Additionally, Owaisi shares his perspectives on the Babri Masjid and Ram Mandir issues.

When Rajat Sharma said that the chief of Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind Maulana Arshad Madni has said that leaders like Owaisi polarize elections and it benefits Modi, Owaisi replied: "I am revealing here for the first time, during the UP elections, two Muftis from UP came to Hyderabad and told me that a top Maulana has sent them to tell me to withdraw from UP elections, I told them, that I am swimming mid-stream, but I was ready to support Samajwadi Party. I demanded 10 seats, where SP doesn't have its MLA. The two Muftis were happy, blessed me and went back, but I did not hear anything since then."

Watch the entire episode below:

Post a Comment

0 Comments