Maharashtra Social Justice Minister Dhananjay Munde accused of rape

 

In a shocking turns of events on Tuesday, Maharashtra's Social Justice Minister Dhananjay Munde was accused of rape by a woman from Mumbai. 

Munde who is a leader in the NCP clearly denied all allegations bestowed upon him. He would rather reveal that he was in a extra-marital affair with the women's sister and has 2 Childrens with her. He says that he is being blackmailed by the sisters.

The accuser had launched a complain against him in the Oshiwara Police Station. She has accused him of sexually harassing her since 2006 but no FIR had been registered against him.

Speaking to the media Munde said that all the allegations against him are "baseless and false". He said "it is an attempt to defame me since I am in politics. The Complainant is the younger sister of the women with whom I have been in relationship since 2003."

He added "my wife and friends are aware of our domestic relationship with the woman. I have two children one girl and one boy from that relationship. I have given my name to both children. Even on their school records, I am their father. In fact my family has accepted them as family members. I have given them tenement and life insurance policies in their name."

He would even add that this is not the first time she had tried to defame him. She had previously tried to defame him on social media and blackmail him. After that he approached the Bombay High Court which restrained her from publishing material or pictures against him on social media.

In his closing statement he said "we have approached the High Court, explained the entire situation and we are in the process of reaching a settlement. I will not comment more since the entire case is sub judice."

Post a Comment

0 Comments